Far beyond doing a good deed for the day, Christians are called to love God and to love one another. The MCF Student Group seeks to organize opportunities for people to express this love through action and service. Even if you only have a few hours of time, we have a variety of ways that you can serve the campus community, our local communities, and even make an international impact. Some of our on-going and annual service projects include:
- Food & Clothing Give Away at Eleanor Roosevelt High School (bi-weekly)
- College Park Community Food Bank (monthly)
- Operation Christmas Child (October)
- Christmas in April/Habitat for Humanity (April)
- Spring Break Missions Trip (March)
- Summer Missions Trip to Nicaragua (January & July)
Also, each growth group plans and participates in a community service project together each semester. We hope you’ll consider serving with us and even helping us generate ideas for new community service projects. For more info, contact Jeff.
John 13:34-35 (NIV) "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."