The goal of Growth Groups is to help members grow deeper in their relationship with God in a more personal and interactive environment than Sunday Service can provide. Groups get together each week to learn about the Bible and to have fun together. It’s a great way to meet new people while exploring your faith. There are four great reasons to join a Growth Group:
- Weekly pick-me-up that doesn’t eat up your schedule...
- Prayer from others helps you get through the tough times...
- Meet new friends in the area...
- Have fun with other people going through the same things you are...
Growth Groups follow a semester schedule. Spring 2019 Growth Groups begin the first week in February and run until the second week of May. You can sign up for a group at the Sunday service using the Connection Card or by filling out the online form below. Please contact Olivia if you have any questions.
Spring 2019 Growth Groups
High School-Online (all groups are co-ed)
- Mondays at 7-8pm
- Fridays at 4-5pm (Wendy's Near ERHS)
College Students (all groups are co-ed)
- Wednesdays at 7-8pm (1120 Hagerstown)
- Thursdays at 7-8pm (3204 Cambridge)
- Thursdays at 7-8pm (7113-Commons 7)
Adults (all groups are co-ed)
- Tuesdays at 7:30-8:30pm (5021 Iroquois St., College Park, 20740) (Child Care Provided)
- Sundays at 9:15am-9:45am (Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Greenbelt, 20770)